Welcome to Adventures of Learning!
Your Child’s Learning Journey Starts Here!
The Adventures of Learning Early Education Center is a licensed, independent early education center serving children six weeks to Pre-K. Our experienced teachers and staff provide a warm, loving environment that is paired with a curriculum to inspire learning, creativity, exploration, and individual excellence. The Adventures of Learning…eXperience the difference!
What makes us different?
- Curriculum and Lesson Plans – Yes! Starting with our toddlers, our teachers will provide engaging lessons and activities that will not only encourage each child to reach their milestones, but to learn and thrive along the way. Lesson plans will be available for parents to see just what your child is learning.
- Experienced and Passionate Teachers - Our teachers have the knowledge and experience. With degrees in Early Childhood and/or Elementary Education or working towards it, our teachers strive to make each day a learning adventure!
- Healthy home-cooked breakfast, lunch and snacks – The children will be provided warm meals that have been prepared by “Granny”. She has created menu that incorporates fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains in a way to make healthy eating fun!
Please CLICK HERE for a sample menu
Computer Lab – Every day each class (2 years and older) will be able to visit the computer lab and play educational games. It is inevitable that technology will be a part of your child’s life and they will be encouraged to become familiar and learn how to use technology responsibly and safely. Computer time will be monitored by the teacher.
- Parent Night Out – One Friday every other month, you will have the option to shop, dine, or catch a movie on us! We will provide care for your child until 9:00 PM to allow you a chance for “me” time. There is no extra charge for this service!
- On-site field trips and speakers – No need to take the bus…we will bring in guest speakers and programs that provide educational and real-world experiences for your child. These programs will correlate with our weekly school themes.
- Enrichment Programs – Students (2 yrs and older) will attend enrichment programs such as Dickerson Park Friends of the Zoo, Spanish, Music and Movement, and other programs that focus on language, dance, music, art, science, fitness, and more! There is no extra charge to attend these programs!
- Community Service – Each quarter, we will pick a non-profit to partner with. Whether it is a trike-a-thon or toy drive, your child will learn the amazing impact of helping others and what a difference a small gesture can make.
- Open Parent Communication – We encourage parent involvement. Stop by and have lunch with your child or become involved with a variety of parent opportunities within the classroom. We will communicate with you on a daily basis and parent-teacher conferences will occur twice a year. We consider it a privilege to teach your child and we emphasize that we are caring for your whole FAMILY!